So excited! My Mandala with tutorial was featured in the “Quillers Today” magazine. If you’re not a member of the UK Quilling Guild, you can go here to join or get more information and have access to their blog and magazine.
Here is an excerpt for why you should think about joining their guild…
“The Quilling Guild exists to encourage, support, preserve and publicise the art of Quilling. The Guild is a non-profitmaking charity (UK registered number 1123927) whose trustees and workers are all volunteers. Whether you have been quilling for a month, a year or several decades, membership of the Guild opens the door to a world of opportunity …
Join us, and become part of an internationally-recognised quilling organisation that has your interests at heart.
* Obtain recognition for your quilling skills through our highly-regarded Accreditation Scheme
* Enhance your quilling knowledge with our specialist publications.
* Be inspired by our seasonal 32-page colour magazine for members only, packed with patterns, ‘how-to’ articles and quilling news
* Exhibit your work and meet other quillers at our inspirational Displays and Quilling Festivals
* Learn from the experts at our regular local workshops and ‘Quill, Chat and Chill’ Days
* Keep up to date with happenings in the quilling world through our exclusive members-only blog
* Make contact with other quillers through our friendly regional network and our vibrant Facebook page
* Go for glory in our high-profile annual competitions
* Save money with special discounts on selected workshops, demonstrations and quilling supplies.”